Get “Hands-On” down on the farm!
Visit our Hands-On Farm where you will get to see pigs, goats, donkeys, bunnies and SO MANY NEW THINGS FOR 2018! Feed them a snack (ONLY food available for purchase – NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED) or possibly even bottle feed a baby. When you are done horsin’ around with the animals, the kids will have a blast in our FUN BARN full of tunnels, nets to climb, and giant slides; our miniature Playhouse; our Sandy Gulch sandbox; racing rubber duckies in the Duck Race tank, and HUGE NEW PLAY AREAS in 2018!
New HOURS for SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER:
- 11 am to 7 pm, Thursday through Sunday
- No admission tickets sold after 6 pm
- FEEDING FUN COMBO (SAVE $3) ~ $17 per person, 2 and under FREE (admission ONLY)
- includes admission to BOTH Hands-on Areas, 1 bottle to feed 1 animal of choice, and 1 Souvenir Cup of pellets
- Hands-on Farm ~ $7 per person, 2 and under FREE
- Hands-on Combo ~ $10 per person, 2 and under FREE
- includes Hands-on Farm and Hands-on Deer
***WE DO NOT HAVE A DRINKING FOUNTAIN SO PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY***
No refunds or Exchanges. All sales are final:
- If it rains after you purchase your tickets or animal food, you are welcome to wait out the rain and finish your visit later in the day.
- If it is a dangerous storm, we will have to close the outdoor areas during the storm.
Get your “Hands-on” some Deer and Elk!
In our Hands-On Deer, you will get to see Fallow Deer, Whitetail Deer, and Elk at different ages, from newborns to yearlings. Feed them a snack (ONLY food available for purchase – NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED) or possibly even bottle feed a baby. This is a unique opportunity to spend time with some of nature’s most beautiful creatures in a safe and friendly environment.
Hands-On Deer is ONLY available with the Hands-on Farm when purchasing the Hands-on Combo package.