No refunds or Exchanges. All sales are final:
- If it rains after you purchase your tickets or animal food, you are welcome to wait out the rain and finish your visit later in the day.
- If it is a dangerous storm, we will have to close the outdoor areas during the storm.
While supplies last, we have cups of pellets and carrots available for purchase to feed the animals. NO OUTSIDE FOOD CAN BE BROUGHT IN TO FEED THE ANIMALS. We reserve the right to search all items taken into the Hands-on areas.
- Carrots ~ $2.00 per cup
- Pellets ~ $2.50 per regular cup
- Souvenir Cup of Pellets ~ $5.50 per cup / Refills $3.50
- BOTTLE FEEDING ~ Done for the season
FEED THE ANIMALS!
Depending on how many babies are available at the time, you may be able to schedule a time to bottle feed the babies. There are a limited amount of babies to feed so we cannot guarantee there will be any left to feed at any given time. We feed the deer fawns, baby yaks, goats, and elk calves multiple times throughout the day where visitors can help, starting at 10:30 am each day. These schedules are subject to change without notice. If you are purchasing with an evening Wildlife Safari Tour, please make sure your bottle feeding time doesn’t overlap with your tour time. Bottle Feeding takes about 15 minutes and your tour will take about an hour (example: DO NOT SCHEDULE a 6 pm tour and a 6:30 bottle feeding).