While supplies last, we have hay cubes, pellets, and LIMITED carrots available for purchase to feed the animals. NO OUTSIDE FOOD CAN BE BROUGHT IN TO FEED THE ANIMALS. We reserve the right to search all items taken into the Hands-on areas.
- Hay Cubes ~ $1.50 per cup
- Carrots ~ $2.00 per cup
- Pellets ~ $2.50 per regular cup
- Souvenir Cup of Pellets ~ $5.50 per cup / Refills $3.50
- BOTTLE FEEDING ~ $4.50 per bottle for 1 animal. Cannot share bottles. 1 Adult may accompany child to assist.
FEED THE ANIMALS!
Depending on how many babies are available at the time, you may be able to schedule a time to bottle feed the babies. There are a limited amount of babies to feed so we cannot guarantee there will be any left to feed at any given time. We feed the deer fawns, baby yaks, goats, and elk calves multiple times throughout the day where visitors can help, starting at 10:30 am each day. These schedules are subject to change without notice. If you are purchasing with an evening Wildlife Safari Tour, please make sure your bottle feeding time doesn’t overlap with your tour time. Bottle Feeding takes about 15 minutes and your tour will take about an hour (example: DO NOT SCHEDULE a 6 pm tour and a 6:30 bottle feeding).
FEEDING SCHEDULE~space is LIMITED:
- Goat Kids: 10:45 am, 11 am, 1:45 pm, 2 pm, 4:45 pm, 5 pm, 7:45 pm, 8 pm
- Yak & Camel Calves: 11:45 am, 2:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 8:45 pm
- Whitetail Fawns: 10:30 am, 1:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 7:30 pm
- Elk Calves: 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 8:30 pm
BOTTLE FEEDING CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED AT THE TICKET DEPOT OR OVER THE PHONE AT THIS TIME, NOT ONLINE, UNLESS BOOKING THE “DO-IT-ALL” PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES THE EVENING WILDLIFE SAFARI TOUR. YOU CAN CALL TO PRE-PURCHASE IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC TIME.