You must purchase admission to be able to bottle feed:
- Goat Kids, Piglets, & Yak Calves ~ $4.00 per bottle PLUS Hands-on Farm Admission
- Fawns & Elk Calves ~ $4.00 per bottle PLUS Hands-on Combo Admission
While supplies last, we also have hay cubes and pellets available for purchase to feed the animals.
- Souvenir Pellet cup ~ $5.00 per cup
- Pellets ~ $2.00 per regular cup
- Hay Cubes ~ $1.00 per cup
FEED THE ANIMALS
Depending on how many babies are available at the time, you may be able to schedule a time to bottle feed the babies. We feed the deer fawns, baby yaks, goats, piglets, and elk calves multiple times throughout the day where visitors can help, starting at 10:30 am each day. These schedules are subject to change without notice. If you are purchasing with an evening Wildlife Safari Tour, please make sure your bottle feeding time doesn’t overlap with your tour time. Bottle Feeding takes about 15 minutes and your tour will take about an hour (example: DO NOT SCHEDULE a 6 pm tour and a 6:45 bottle feeding).
- WE ARE WAITING FOR BABIES TO BE BORN, THEN WE WILL POST AVAILABLE SCHEDULE.