You can warm up with some yummy hot cocoa or coffee for sale at our indoor Plop Plop Ice Cream Shop or enjoy some of our delicious homemade Ice Cream. SANTA IS FOR TOUR GUESTS ONLY. Availability is limited, and sells out fast so book online TODAY!
BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. SEATING IS LIMITED AND THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU GET ON THE TOUR OF YOUR CHOICE IS BY PRE-PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS.
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TOUR. If you miss your tour, you will NOT be reimbursed.
Santa will be at Deer Tracks Junction – FOR TOUR GUESTS ONLY – every weekend starting the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve, with special times available the week before Christmas. See below for exact times and dates. Bring your camera to take pictures with Santa, then head outside to check out all of the cool decorations. And be sure to say Howdy to our “Grinch” and all the “Whos” down in Whos-ville! Your Christmas Experience Package includes:
- the Wildlife Safari Tour with our “Grinch” where you will get to see and pet lots of animals, like Santa’s Reindeer. The tour is about 45 minutes.
- visiting with Santa (for TOUR GUESTS ONLY) – Bring your camera to take lots of pictures
- playing on our large outdoor Play areas (weather permitting – some areas are closed) and strolling through all of the beautiful Christmas Decorations (There will be a select few animals still in the park, but all of our smaller animals have moved to their winter barn.)
***NOTE: If taking the 4 pm tour, PLEASE come early to do all of the other activities, including ice cream, as we close at 5 pm.***
Price is $18 per person, 2 and under FREE (no ticket needed)
CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE TOUR SCHEDULE
(we open 1 hour before 1st tour of the day, and close 1 hour after last tour of the day):
- Dec 12 ~ Tour is at 5 pm (close at 6 pm)
- Dec 13 ~ Tours are at 4 pm & 5 pm (close at 6 pm)
- Dec 14, & 15 ~ Tours are at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, & 4 pm (close at 5 pm)
- Dec 16 thru 20 ~ Tours are at 3 pm, 4 pm, & 5 pm (close at 6 pm)
- Dec 21 thru 24 ~ Tours at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, & 4 pm (close at 5 pm)
(↑CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS↑)