You can warm up with some yummy hot cocoa or coffee for sale at our indoor Plop Plop Ice Cream Shop or enjoy some of our delicious homemade Ice Cream. SANTA IS FOR TOUR GUESTS ONLY. Availability is limited, and sells out fast so book online TODAY!
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TOUR. If you miss your tour, you will NOT be reimbursed.
Santa will be at Deer Tracks Junction – FOR TOUR GUESTS ONLY – every weekend starting the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve, with special times available the week before Christmas. See below for exact times and dates. Bring your camera to take pictures with Santa, then head out back and check out all of the cool stuff in the “town”. And be sure to say Howdy to our “Grinch” and all the “Whos” down in Whos-ville! Your Christmas Experience Package includes:
- the Wildlife Safari Tour with our “Grinch” where you will get to see and pet really cool animals, like Santa’s Reindeer (animals are ONLY on the tours. The Hands-on Farm animals have gone to their winter barn)
- visiting with Santa (for TOUR GUESTS ONLY) – Bring your camera to take lots of pictures
- playing on our large outdoor Play areas (weather permitting) and strolling through all of the beautiful Christmas Decorations
- ***NOTE: If taking the 5 pm tour, PLEASE come early to do all the other activities as we close at 6 pm.***
Price is $17 per person, 2 and under FREE – no ticket needed.
Starting Nov 23, 2018, Christmas Experience hours will be:
- Friday 3 pm to 6 pm, Tours run at 4 and 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm, Tours run at 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 pm
Starting Dec 17, 2018, Hours will be:
- Monday through Friday 2 pm to 6 pm, Tours will run 3, 4, & 5 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, AND Dec 24th 12 pm to 6 pm, Tours run at 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 pm
Somethin’ fun is always happenin’ at Deer Tracks Junction! Check this page often for ongoing and upcoming events.
For information on special times and prices for SCHOOL/GROUP TOURS, please email us through our website contact page.
We do not offer any Birthday Party Packages. We do have a picnic area out front and you are welcome to use it during regular business hours.
Catch us on EightWest: http://woodtv.com/2014/12/02/a-wild-holiday-experience/